How to Improve the Kidney Function of Polycystic Kidney Disease
Time: 2020-03-16 17:23, Tags: PKD
Kidney function decline happens with the development of Polycystic Kidney Disease. Low kidney function level is the cause of various symptoms, such as back pain, blood in urine, bad sleep and appetite etc, kidney function improvement plays an important role in polycystic kidney disease.
If there already kidney function decline, and if analyzed from cytology, there are three types of cells in your kidneys. There are healthy functional cells, damaged cells and necrotic cells. Healthy cells are working excessively, and if checked by Biopsy, we can find these cells are enlarged.
Long term overloaded station makes them fragile to any external influence like infection. And this is the reason why some patient with stable condition may experience sharp kidney function decline after an infection like serious cold.
As to these damaged cells, they are still working but partial incapability, and they are on the road of becoming necrotic. As to these necrotic cells, frankly speaking, there is no method to restore their function.
Treatment for kidney failure should be a holistic treatment that alleviates internal influence to provide a favorable environment for the recuperation and self-repairing of these overloaded and damaged cells, and the treatment should also replenish the absolute number of functioning kidney cells.
As mentioned before, necrosis is an absolute loss of overall kidney function. And this is because that kidney differs from other organs like the Liver in that once there is renal cell necrosis, the kidneys are incapable of regenerating more cells to replace these died ones. And, this is also why kidney failure is considered as irreversible.
How to improve kidney function?
- Chinese Herbal Medicine. Chinese herbal medicine is natural remedy which helps improve the whole health condition of the body. It not only alleviates the symptoms, but also repairs the damaged kidney tissues, promoting the self-cure.
- Diet management. Diet plays and important role in treating PKD. Patients are suggested to avoid high protein and high sodium foods, as well as spicy diet.
- Medicated Bath. Medicated bath is a bath in which the herbal extracts that improves kidney functions are put into the bath water. This is another common natural treatment to improve kidney function.
- Prev: A Natural Remedy for Polycystic Kidney Disease without Surgery
- Next: Can Dialysis Affect End Stage Renal Failure Prognosis