Can Dialysis Affect End Stage Renal Failure Prognosis
End Stage Renal Failure is the last stage of kidney disease, where is the last chance for almost patients to improve kidney function. However, dialysis only may not be a good choice.
Why dialysis is used in End Stage Renal Failure?
Kidneys are important organs to form urine and remove the waste products from the body. In end stage renal failure, kidneys lost function and toxins build up in the body.
Dialysis is used to replace the kidneys to filter the blood and remove the small sized toxins and extra water. The disadvantage of this therapy is that it cannot deal with the middle and large sized toxins and long-term use of dialysis will accelerate the kidney malfunction speed.
How to improve the End Stage Renal Failure Prognosis?
Many measures help to improve end stage renal failure prognosis. Here are several suggestions for your information.
● Blood purification. Dialysis is a constitute element of blood purification. Blood purification is a group of machines to clean the blood. And each machine works to cleanse out the specific toxins in the blood. Blood purification can remove various waste products in the blood, including the small, middle and large sized ones.
● Chinese herbs. Blood purification is used to replace the kidneys to remove all the wastes in the blood. Chinese herbs, differently, aims at the damaged kidney tissues and improve kidney functions. Meantime, Chinese herbs have great ability to lower high blood pressure, alleviate renal anemia and improve immunity etc.
● Take proper exercise and diets.
● Care much about your skin. Many patients with end stage kidney failure usually suffer from swellings. Take good care of your skin. When you feel itching, don’t crush your skin directly. You are suggested to use wet towel to clean local skin and prevent infection which will aggravate your condition.
● Keep regulate oral nursing. Gargle after each meal. Clean your teeth every morning and night. Prevent the virus developing in your mouth. Any virus or infection may be a trigger to aggravate your end stage kidney failure.
Many patients usually find they are helpless in the end stage of kidney failure. In fact, you can do more to improve your prognosis than your imagine.
- Prev: How to Improve the Kidney Function of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Next: none